Katy Perry Blue Wig

The wig is of great quality, super cute color and I highly recommend it for anyone wanting to go dress up or a concert of Katy's . and the price was super also.

I think it's great and especially considering the price! This wig is very soft and terrific quality. They also did a good job on making it look like hers. The curls in the wig seem to be very surcure as well!

It feels like real hair and is actually softer than my actual hair. It looks just like this picture on and everyone said I made a great Katy Perry in it!!

It arrived on time and packaged well. It was true to the picture. Nice and wavy! Fit well and was actually comfortable and didn't irritate my scalp. 

Katy Perry Blue Party Girl Wig, Price $13.30 with FREE Super Saver Shipping


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow so amazing wig! I just love Halloween party. The color of this wig is awesome.For some ladies, growing their natural hair long is just not in the cards. Many turn to wigs and other methods of temporary lengthening their hair, while others try to find more permanent ways of lengthening their hair.
Human hair extensions

Post a Comment